Station 310 ~ Headquarters
1200 Grant Ave
Prosser, WA 99350
Bus. 509-786-3873 Fax. 509-786-1510
— Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
— Closed Saturday, Sunday and Recognized Holidays
The Governance Board welcomes input from the citizens of West Benton Regional Fire Authority. Please take a moment and review the policy regarding how communications to the Governance Board will be handled. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Policy #3.08 Communications to the Board:
- At such times as physical or electronic communications addressed to the WBRFA Governing Board is received, the Chairman shall be the lead individual in reviewing, assigning, disseminating or mitigating the communication with follow-up information being forwarded or reported to the remainder of the Governing Board.
- Valid communication to the Board shall be responded to within 48 hours acknowledging receipt of the information and an estimate when a reply would be forth-coming.
- Action, discussion or response to communications, complaints or other forms of messages to the Board will only be addressed when the sender is fully identified and verified that they reside in the WBRFA jurisdiction in order for the Chairman or Governing Board to validate the information and respond appropriately. EXCEPTION: Public Records requests (RCW 40.56)
- At no time shall the Chairman or any other Governing Board member commit, make decisions, mitigate, speak for or respond unilaterally on issues of vital value or importance to the Fire Authority.