Welcome to Our Website!
"The Mission Statement for West Benton Fire and Rescue is to maintain a state of readiness in order to plan for and provide a system of hazard prevention and emergency mitigation services to the citizens and visitors of the Prosser community".
- An organization that is fully prepared for all emergencies
- An organization that strives to provide resources and services that reflect the diverse needs of the community and environment
- An organization that is always preparing for future emergency needs
- An organization that is financially responsible, financially stable and that is enthusiastically supported by our community
- An organization that promotes a safe, productive and healthy work environment
- An organization that maintains a high level of legislative/management/workforce partnerships that embraces making decisions collaboratively
- An organization that influences and embraces change
- An organization conunitted to the professional development of its members and whose members are effective, empowered and enthusiastic about their service